The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is the perfect way to advance your scuba diving skills. In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Dive to a maximum depth of 30 meters
- Use a compass to navigate underwater
- Complete three specialty dives of your choice
- Improve your buoyancy control
- Become a more confident diver
There are two parts to the course: an eLearning component that includes interactive lessons on 13 popular specialty dives, such as altitude, boat, digital underwater imaging, drift, dry suits, fish identification, night, buoyancy, search and recovery, underwater naturalist diving and wreck diving, followed by practical training. You can complete the eLearning portion of the course at your own pace from anywhere in the world. Your dedicated PADI scuba diving instructor at Scuba Evolution will conduct the practical training portion of the course once you have completed your eLearning portion.
By taking the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course, you’ll expand your diving horizons and explore new dive sites, while gaining valuable skills and confidence.
Here are some of the benefits of taking the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course:
- You’ll be able to dive to deeper depths.
- You’ll learn how to navigate underwater.
- You’ll get to try new specialty dives.
- You’ll improve your buoyancy control.
- You’ll become a more confident diver.