Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and is popular among military and professional divers. Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- A short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- The vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material is designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom-designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.