What will you learn?
This course helps you appreciate the complexity of coral reef habitats and teaches how you can help conserve these vital systems. Anyone who has an interest in the aquatic world can take this course. There are no prerequisites or age restrictions and no water sessions are required to earn this non-diving certification.
Through classroom discussions, you learn:
- How coral reefs function and the complex nature of life on a reef.
- Why coral reefs are so important.
- Why many coral reefs are in serious trouble.
- What you can do to prevent further decline.
- How Project AWARE unites divers and water enthusiasts to make a difference.
How can you start learning now?
Contact Scuba Evolution to enrol in the course and get your digital manual (AWARE – Our World, Our Water). Start to read through the section about coral reefs in preparation for meeting online with your instructor. Your PADI Instructor will schedule this session with you.