Stay in the water longer with up to 25 hours in dive mode, up to 124 days in smartwatch mode when solar charging (2) and up to 39 hours in GPS mode when solar charging (3).
ENGINEERED FOR ENDURANCE
This rugged dive computer is water-rated to 100 metres, features a sapphire lens and is rated to MIL-STD-810.
DESIGNED TO BE DARING
With a high-contrast display and purpose-built design, this device is meant to wow you.
Get multiple dive modes for single and multiple gas dives (including nitrox and trimix), gauge, apnea, apnea hunt and closed-circuit rebreather.
Track your entry and exit (4) points with advanced satellite connectivity.
Store and review data for up to 200 dives — and share via the Garmin Dive app.
CUSTOMISABLE DIVE MODES
Add additional screens for each dive mode that features the fields you want to see.
COMPATIBLE WITH INREACH®
Pair with inReach satellite communicators (4) and the inReach dive case (each sold separately).
Easily navigate below the waterline with the built-in 3-axis compass.
Stay up to date on ocean conditions so you can catch the perfect wave. Just pair the watch with your compatible smartphone.
See conditions — such as tide, wave height, wind and surf rating — for each of the five nearest surf spots, when paired with the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity and resting heart rate to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
This metric evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS
For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run suggestions based on your current training load and status.
Track how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork.
SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
Track how many minutes of vigorous activity you’re getting, when you earn them and during which activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
Track your body’s energy levels so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When the auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate (5) and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
SUPERIOR BUILD QUALITY
Enjoy a rugged, watch-style dive computer with a sapphire lens, silicone bands and an easy-to-read monochrome display.
Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your wrist when paired with a compatible device.
SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in Incident Detection (5).
GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payments (8) through participating providers.
CONNECT IQ™ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Requires app loaded on your compatible smartphone paired to Descent G1; see Garmin.com/ble.
- Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.
- Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions.
- A satellite subscription is required. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communication devices. It is your responsibility to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used. Satellite communication does not work underwater.
- This is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse Ox is not available in all countries.
- Activity tracking accuracy.
- When paired with a compatible smartphone. For safety and tracking feature requirements and limitations, see Garmin.com/ltesafety.
- View current supported country, payment network and issuing bank information at Garmin.com/GarminPay/banks