The Smart is a high-quality scuba diving computer, featuring a well-organized display with crisp, visible characters and an ergonomic profile with two buttons that make it easy to navigate. Regarded as one of the most intelligent dive computers on the market.
The Smart Scuba Dive Computer has a clear, easy to read display and an exceptional design that is both comprehensive and ergonomic, making it ideal for multimix and freediving. Above the water’s surface, you can adjust nitrox settings and quickly view the logbook. Underwater, the Smart enables you to toggle between depth information on the top line and complementary information on the bottom line. The middle row displays details on the decompression state.
The side buttons enhance the Smart’s compact, ergonomic profile, allowing for seamless performance. The upper right button enables you to manage data on maximum depth, average depth, and maximum depth reached by the gas. The lower right button adjusts the field next to the dive time, displaying temperature, oxygen percentage, CNS, time of day, and stopwatch. To ensure safety, the time of day has a 4-second timeout, after which the dive time reappears.
The main features of the Smart dive computer are:
- Full featured Nitrox dive computer with two gas capability
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Upgradable firmware
- Decompression dive planner with additional surface interval function
- Complete watch functions: Date, stopwatch, wake-up alarm, second time zone
- Ergonomic and easy to use
- Free-diving mode with dedicated alarms