Built to deliver a steady supply of air in harsh diving conditions, the MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. The S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Delivering excellent performance, the S620 Ti’s work of breathing has been reduced by 37% over the S600, providing effortless airflow under all dive conditions. It’s a stellar combination can be relied upon to deliver top-line performance in all dive conditions.
SCUBAPRO MK17 EVO / S620Ti + R105 OCTO SET SPECIAL
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow – 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min – includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow low pressure ports maximize air delivery.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Weigh : INT 232: 860g; DIN 300: 640g. Airflow at 200bar: (l/min): 242. Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.