What will you learn?
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the exact weight you need, so you’re not too light or too heavy.
- Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water.
- Hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
- Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask Scuba Evolution about earning credit.
What scuba gear will you use?
It’s best to use your own scuba equipment, including a weight system, so that you fine-tune your buoyancy in gear you’ll use on every dive. Scuba Evolution can help you find the equipment that is best for you and your diving adventures.
How can you start learning now?
Contact Scuba Evolution to enroll in the course and get your materials. Start to study using the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy manual. Your PADI Instructor will then meet with you to schedule knowledge review sessions along with practicing your buoyancy skills.