What will you learn?
Project AWARE Foundation is the scuba diving industry’s leading nonprofit environmental organization dedicated to conserving the aquatic environment through education, advocacy and action. Besides completing the Project AWARE Specialty course, you can become a partner in the efforts to preserve the underwater environment.
- Be introduced to the Project AWARE movement.
- Understand the 10 Tips for Divers to Protect the Ocean Planet.
- Develop an action plan for how you can personally make a difference.
- The ocean commons and coastal zone issues
- Fisheries challenges and sustainability
- Coral environment overview and inhabitants
- The role of the scuba diver in protecting aquatic environments
How can you start learning now?
Contact Scuba Evolution to enrol in the course and get your digital manual – AWARE – Our World, Our Water and 10 Tips for Divers to Protect the Ocean Planet. Start to read through the material to prepare for your online lecture so you can make personal commitments to help the environment. Your PADI Instructor will schedule this session with you.