The C370 is a high perfomance second stage. Based on the compact C350, the C370 brings forth the best features of its predecessor while adding a balanced valve to its design. A brand new exhaust tee, based on the S620Ti, contributes to an improved work of breathing. A compact hi-flow mouthpiece, also borrowed from the S620Ti, has been added to increase both airflow and comfort. Fully adjustable, the C370 includes a user-adjustable inhalation effort control knob along with small coaxial dive/predive lever. The compact C370 is lightweight, breathes easy and offers full user control to deliver effortless airflow.
SCUBAPRO C370 SECOND STAGE
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Compact, rugged fibreglass-reinforced nylon casing takes up little space in a dive bag.
- The stainless steel frame on the front cover adds the SCUBAPRO C-Series signature.
- Poppet and lever allow the design to maintain the same overall size as the C350.
- The exhaust tee based on the S620Ti design contributes to better work breathing (a 10% improvement over the C350).
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial dive/pre-dive lever.
- A large purge button is easy to activate, even wearing thick gloves.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from smallest to largest.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): 1600/57.