The Definition 7mm steamer offers more stretch, more comfort and more features. The suit is built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove. An Ultraspan chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on the body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit, providing extra stretch where it’s needed most. Bigger abrasion-resistant shoulder, knee and elbow pads provide maximum protection. While the new seamless single arm and leg stretch panels with double-zippered seals make donning and doffing the suit that much easier. This steamer offers thermal protection well-suited to colder and active temperate water divers.
SCUBAPRO DEFINITION LADIES 7MM
- CE certified as a Class A diving suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 44.6ºF (7ºC) to 53.6ºF (12ºC).
- The suit is assembled using solvent-free glue, a 100% green process.
- Ultra span chest panel and Stretchtec fabric on the body, sides, arms and legs work together to produce a highly flexible and snug fit.
- Innovative seamless single arm and leg stretch panels, with double zippered seals, make donning and doffing the suit even easier.
- Infrared (IR) interior lining on the front and back torso reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation, plus is extremely soft against the skin.
- The diagonal rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Spine pad cushions the tank, providing additional comfort during extended dives.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with new bigger abrasion-resistant printed shoulders, elbow and kneepads, cover more exposed areas and increase long-term durability.
- A small neck zipper enhances topside comfort, eliminating the need to remove the suit between dives.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Wrist and ankle zippers on women’s suits are extra-long for added convenience.
- Made from X-Foam, a petroleum-free, limestone neoprene.