- Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue. SCUBAPRO is the first in the industry to offer this environmentally and diver friendly adhesive material.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- New nylon thread resists abrasion for longer suit life.
- Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. For 2017, it is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
- Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use.
- Glideskin seals at the wrist, ankles and neck minimize water intrusion.
- 5/4mm suits feature double zippered seals at ankle and wrists.
- New neck zipper aids in donning and doffing and enhances comfort between dives.
- Compression-molded zipper flap/spine pad reduces water entry and increases back protection.
- Tatex knee and shoulder pads offer protection against abrasion.
- Seat area is also protected with an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit.