- A pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for a maximum range of motion.
- Multi-thickness panels deliver a combination of warmth and flexibility.
- Blue Diamond Span’s inner fleece lining’s warm and water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. It is combined with a second black lining for improved stretch, also making donning and doffing much easier.
- Internal cuff seals with zippered cuffs on ankles feature YKK brass sliders for durability and water tightness and are combined with fuse-cut wrists to make donning easy and provide real comfort.
- Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
- Seat and shoulder areas are protected by an abrasion-resistant outside lining to increase durability and extend the life of the suit. Printed pads on knees and shoulders provide additional abrasion protection.
- Vertical rear YKK zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability, and the long webbing puller makes it easy to use.
- YULEX® dive: Plant-based foam made from FSC-certified natural rubber. 100 % neoprene-free.
- YULEX® dive is specifically formulated to resist wetsuit compression while diving.
- Interior & exterior black polyester lining made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Assembled using solvent-free glue.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- CE certified as a Class B dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC).