With all of its new features, its full-colour screen options, plus the ability to use as much or little of the technology as you want, the GALILEO 2 (G2) is poised to become the favourite computer for divers of all skill levels, from beginner to tech diver. It’s easy to read — a choice of four colourful screens quickly draws your attention to what you need to know. It’s easy to use, the G2 has the same three-button control, incredibly intuitive menu structure, and diver-friendly functions that earned Galileo its reputation as the hands-down easiest computer to use. Designed to go anywhere, from open water to freediving to CCR to side-mount, the G2 is ready to go wherever your passion for diving takes you.
SCUBAPRO GALILEO 2 WITH HRM & SMART+ PRO TRANSMITTER
- Full-Color TFT (Thin-Film Transistor) 2.2in/5.6cm LCD display screen (320x240p) produces vibrant colours for maximum readability to quickly direct your attention to what you need to know. (TFT screens use less energy. More efficient than other screen types to help extend battery life.)
- Choice of screen display configurations lets you customize your data presentation with Light, Classic,
- Full or Graphical screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL-16 ADT MB algorithm programs up to 8 nitrox/trimix mix to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario.
- Integrated heart rate monitor measures heartbeat and skin temperature and incorporates both into the workload calculations. Integration with the HRM Is exclusive to SCUBAPRO.
- The heart rate monitor also lets you visually track your heart rate in real-time to ensure you stay in your individual target zone to maximize your fun and safety at depth.
- Hose-less air integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. Provides support for up to 9 transmitters when all features are activated.
- Improved, full-tilt digital compass, the best available, includes half-compass rose and bearing memory.
- Multiple dive modes include Scuba, Freediving, Gauge, CCR and Sidemount for total in-water versatility. (Freediving, Trimix, CCR and Sidemount modes are disabled from the factory. Activation is easy — no downloading or upgrading is required.)
- Maximum operating depth is 394ft/120m for reliable data computing regardless of the diving situation.
- A rechargeable battery provides up to 50 hours of dive time per charge. The battery must be changed by the dealer.
- Huge 485MB memory stores pictures, tables, tissue loading status, and 1,000 hours of dive profiles.
- USB cable or Bluetooth Low Energy interface easily downloads dive data to your phone or handheld device. Download dive data to a PC/Mac using LogTRAK software.