With a vibrant colour display for easy readability, the SCUBAPRO Galileo 3 (G3) offers a modern watch-style dive computer in a classic timepiece look. Utilizing Galileo’s trusted menu design and four button control, it’s extremely intuitive to navigate through dive modes, two algorithm choices, screen styles and other personalized dive management options. Powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and built to last with a stainless steel housing, the G3 delivers everything you need in a dive computer with the comfort and style of an everyday wristwatch.
SCUBAPRO G3 WRIST DIVE COMPUTER
- High-contrast full-colour display with backlight make for easy readability in all conditions.
- Robust stainless steel housing for diving up to 300 meters/984 ft in Gauge Mode
Ergonomic design features rounded case back and edges making it comfortable to wear.
- Rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 30 hours per charge depending on dive and watch settings being utilised.
- Stainless steel rotatable timing bezel with self-luminescent digits and markers can be used to set and track your dive time in Gauge mode.
- Intuitive Galileo full text menu design and four button controls make it easy to navigate.
- Screen display configurations let you customise your data presentation with Light or Classic screen options to suit your individual diving style.
- Choice of 2 selectable algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Bühlmann ZHL-16 ADT MB PMG or ZHL-16 GF (Gradient Factors).
- 3 dive modes: Scuba, Gauge & Apnea. In Scuba mode, four settings available: Trimix, CCR, Sidemount & PMG.
- Wireless air Integration monitors tank pressure plus provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) and allows air consumption to be factored into the decompression calculation. (sold separately)
- *Pair up to 8 nitrox/trimix tanks (PMG) plus a diluent tank in CCR and a pony bottle to handle any recreational or technical diving scenario. (*Requires Transmitter Smart + Pro)
- Personalized dive management functions include PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) and Microbubble levels of conservatism to match your experience, age and physical conditioning.
- 3D digital tilt-compensated compass features a top view full compass rose display.
Sport mode offers a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch for topside sports.
- Smart notifications such as emails, texts, media player controls and alerts when paired with a compatible iPhone.
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated with LogTrak 2.0 iOS or Android app.
- Comfortable 22mm black silicone strap included. Interchangeable accessory bands are available to match your style.
- Optional Heart Rate Monitoring (sold separately) lets you track your heart rate while diving or when engaged in topside sports.
- Packaged inside a soft black case with silicone arm strap, arm strap extension, USB cable, charging dongle & holder, lanyard with clip, Quick Card and Read First Manual.