For divers seeking reliable performance in an uncomplicated air delivery system, the MK11 / S270 is easy to use, compact and durable. The balanced diaphragm MK11 delivers effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure or breathing rate. The compact S270 provides smooth breathing performance in a bulletproof anti-scratch design that’s able to handle years of hard use.
SCUBAPRO MK11 / S270
- Lightweight S270 casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improves diving comfort
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extremely cold water.
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- The dive/predive switch is easy to use even wearing thick gloves.
- Compact and efficient exhaust tee minimises exhalation effort
- Air-balanced diaphragm first stage design delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- The chrome-plated marine-grade brass body has sealed internal parts to prevent water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism while enhancing cold-water performance.
- Two high-pressure, two low pressure and two high-flow LP ports maximise hose routing options