The MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. It is more compact yet delivers better breathing performance than its predecessor. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have been reconfigured for better hose routing.
SCUBAPRO MK17 EVO
- Air-balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- An environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- A dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow over its predecessor at 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min which includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high-pressure and four high-flow ports maximise air delivery and hose routing options.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >6900/242.