- Classic downstream piston design features a chrome-plated brass body with one high-pressure and four low-pressure ports.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully isolates the mechanical elements from the cold, increasing freezing resistance by an average of 50% over its predecessor without compromising breathing performance.
- Additional internal technical improvements include a spring-insulating bushing and coating, an insulating piston bushing, an insulating sleeve and an antifreeze cap, all of which contribute to freezing resistance. (Key insulation system components are visible in blue.)
- Chrome-plated brass body is 3.5mm smaller than its predecessor but houses an oversized piston of 1.6mm that provides better breathing performance by increasing airflow by 15%.
- Stainless steel removable orifice allows for easier maintenance while extending regulator life.
- Meets new EN250-2014 standards for cold-water breathing performance.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >3000/106.