SCUBAPRO leads the way in piston-controlled first stages. The MK25 Evo is the perfect example, bringing you ultra-stable intermediate pressure which ensures an instant and constant delivery of ultra-high airflow. Now ushering in a new era of cold water protection, the Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS) fully insulates the inner mechanical components, increasing the cold water protection rating by another 30%. Made of chrome-plated, marine-grade brass, you can count on an incomparable performance for all diving conditions and at any depth.
SCUBAPRO MK25 EVO
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure port on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.