Offering a snug-fitting, flexible dive suit with good thermal properties and minimal water intrusion, the NovaScotia semi-dry is the perfect solution for staying very warm and relatively dry while virtually eliminating hydrodrag, radically improving a diver’s ability to move easily through the water. With its 7.6/6.5mm thickness, easy-zip waterproof YKK Aquaseal Vislon zipper, improved plush lining to increase warmth and stretch, and a long list of convenience features, the NovaScotia is the diver’s answer to a comfortable, affordable semi-dry suit. Positioned between a traditional wetsuit and a neoprene drysuit, the NovaScotia delivers the best of both worlds in cold water, temperate water, and multi-dive protection.
SCUBAPRO NOVASCOTIA SEMI-DRY 7.5MM
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon waterproof main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
- Plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum.
- Right thigh 3D pocket offers lots of room for carrying extra gear. The hood hook has been moved to the outside of the pocket for added convenience.
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look.
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver’s back.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
- Hood included with suit.
- Made from 100% Everflex neoprene for comfort and durability.
- Suits are assembled using a solvent free glue, a 100% green process.