- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- The titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Diaphragm fits inside a more compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- A new exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view.
- Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Weight: 6.3oz/179g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/m – 66 SCFM.