If you’re looking for a big roller bag that offers lots of volume to handle lots of gear, check out the new Sport Bag 125. The cavernous main compartment will hold a full set of dive gear with plenty of room to spare for other must-have items. The bag offers newly designed backpack straps in case you need to trek off-road and lots of handles for easy lifting. And once you’re done with the day’s diving, the bag folds compactly into itself for easy storage.
SCUBAPRO SPORT BAG 125
- Large volume roller bag offers lots of cargo-carrying capacity.
- Bag folds up into itself for easy storage between dives and can be easily carried with the two webbing handles.
- Made with new denim blue color fabric with a black inside lining featuring the SCUBAPRO logo.
- Top handle makes lifting and rolling easy and convenient.
- Top and bottom carry handles and double duffel straps with padded handle provide additional lifting and carrying options.
- U-shaped opening comes with a YKK Vislon® zipper with double sliders, white pull cords and a locking loop for security.
- 2 long zippered side pockets inside the main compartment provide a place to store items separately.
- Newly designed backpack straps come with a handy storage pocket.
- Changeable wheels on axles are treated for salt water-resistance.
- Durable bottom with protection patches on both sides for long-lasting use.
- Dimensions (approximate): 17.7x13x31.5in/45x33x80cm. Weight: 5.5lbs/2.480kg. Volume (main compartment only): 33gal/125L.