The TK15 is a tactical dive knife built around a single piece of marine-grade stainless steel that’s been machined to achieve the ideal balance of strength and weight. Its polished surface lets the water drain easily and prevents oxidation. The thickness of the stainless steel is consistent from one end to the other, creating a high level of stiffness. The blade features a lower smooth edge and an upper serrated edge close to the handle to maximize control of the cut. There’s also a shackle key and a line cutter. The knife comes with a heavy-duty handle and a fibreglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps. Also included is a SCUBAPRO branded hand cover with bungee for securing the knife to the hand in critical dive conditions.
SCUBAPRO TK15 DIVE KNIFE
- Built with marine-grade stainless steel, the best material for maintaining cutting-edge reliability and resisting corrosion.
- A substantial 6in/15cm blade offers plenty of heft and cutting power.
- Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet any cutting situation.
- Heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable hand-hold when wearing gloves.
- Fibreglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps delivers reliable knife protection.
- The red tab on the underside of the Velcro leg strap keeps the sheath secured on the leg when pulling the knife out for use.
- Recesses in the handle matched to teeth in the sheath enable the knife to stay securely in place.
- Dimensions: Overall, 11.4in; Blade only, 6.1in.