The SeaLife SportDiver underwater housing works with most Android models & iPhone® 7 and up. The free SportDiver App captures photos and video directly to your iPhone’s camera roll. The app also allows you to control advanced camera settings, like Zoom, Lens selection, Exposure, Focus, White Balance, Tint, RAW capture, Live Photo and Background Blur, as if you were using a more sophisticated underwater camera. The SportDiver offers fast and easy playback, and the clear back of the housing has a full unobstructed view of your screen and underwater environment.
The SportDiver housing offers unique visual and audible protection features for your phone, including a vacuum pressure alarm that checks the waterproof seal integrity before your dive and a moisture sensor that alerts you in the unlikely event a leak is detected. We’ve produced over 20 generations of underwater cameras and housings, and SeaLife brings a wealth of experience with the design and performance of the SportDive.
SeaLife Housing Features
- Easy control – Large shutter lever and rear control buttons for easy operation, even with dive gloves.
- Access popular camera settings – Get creative with your shot by using advanced settings through the SportDiver App – Zoom, Lens selection, Exposure, Focus, White Balance, Tint,
- RAW capture, Live Photo and Background Blur.
- Shoot photos or record video – Easily switch between photo and video mode.
- RAW and JPEG modes.
- Dual Leak Alarms – Includes internal moisture alarm and internal vacuum pressure alarm.
- Removable underwater colour-correction filter for bright, colourful underwater photos & videos.
- Free download in App Store.
- Bluetooth® wireless technology – Housing automatically connects to your Smartphone.
- Holding spring and rubber grip tabs securely holds your Smartphone in place and adds shock-protection.
- Expandable with Sea Dragon underwater photo-video lights
- Triple 1/4-20 tripod mounts – Mounts to Flex-Connect or any tray with standard tripod threads.
- Cam-lock sealing mechanism easily and securely locks waterproof door.
- Powered by two AAA batteries that last over 50 hours of continuous use.
- Anti-fog design when SL911 Moisture Muncher capsule is used.
- Depth rated to 130ft / 40m – Each housing is individually depth tested.
- Playback photos and videos – App Playback mode shows full size photos and videos with vertical thumbnail strip to easily locate your shots.
- For the Sealife SportDiver Smartphone Compatibility Chart please click here.
SeaLife Sea Dragon 2500 Features
- Powerful 2500 lumen LED light using the latest COB LED array technology.
- Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%.
- One button control for easy operation. One button to power light on/off and select brightness.
- 60 minute burn time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 90 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots. 90° underwater.
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress. Activated by holding down power button for 5 seconds from power off state.
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m).
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidentally floods.
- Protective circuitry – The light and battery feature integrated protective circuits that cuts power in the unlikely event the light overheats or short circuits.
- Safety pressure release valve – one-way waterproof valve releases battery compartment pressure in the unlikely event of battery malfunction.