The TUSA Single Gauge is specifically designed for divers who use a wrist-type dive computer. Housed in a low profile boot, this compact mini pressure gauge is well built and easy to see for night diving or diving in darker waters. This is a 350 bar gauge with a maximum of 400. Perfect for night diving or diving in darker conditions, this gauge has a luminescent dial which is easily readable even when dark and the entire face of the gauge glows to make it easy to see.
TUSA COMPACT SPG
- The compact design of this gauge is engineered for divers who use a wrist-type dive computer, this means it is easy to attach and easy to use.
- The gauges face is clear and uncluttered, the numbers are easy to read and are perfect for seeing at a quick glance.
- This gauge is comfortable at pressures up to 350 bar with a maximum of 400 bar, more than enough for average dives.
- The gauge has a luminescent dial and the entire face of the gauge glows in the dark, this makes it perfect for diving at night or in darker conditions.
- The boot that houses the gauge has a number of rings for the attachment of BCJ’s or any other equipment that may need to be attached.