What will you learn?
Through hands-on training during two scuba dives and guidance from your PADI Professional you’ll discover:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you.
- The PADI SEA (Shoot, Examine, Adjust) method for getting great shots quickly.
- Principles for good composition of underwater images.
- Practical techniques to take great photos with your digital camera.
- Get credit! The second dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification – ask Scuba Evolution about earning credit.
What scuba gear will you use?
Beyond using basic scuba equipment, you’ll need a digital underwater camera and a computer or other device for downloading and viewing your images. Your PADI Pro may suggest additional equipment and accessories depending on your camera system. Visit your local dive center to get advice about everything you need for your underwater photography adventures.
How can you start learning now?
Contact Scuba Evolution to enroll in the course and get your materials. Start to study using the PADI Digital Underwater Photography manual. Your PADI Instructor will then meet with you to schedule knowledge review sessions along with your Digital Underwater Photography Dives.