What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of our PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
What scuba gear will you use?
Scuba Evolution will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a cylinder.
Contact Scuba Evolution to learn more about the gear you will need to start your adventures in Discover Scuba Diving.
How can you start learning now?
Contact Scuba Evolution to sign up for a Discover Scuba Diving program and get your Discover Scuba Diving Participant Guide. Your Participant Guide explains the experience and lets you pre-study the safety rules and skill techniques your dive professional will review with you. You’ll also learn about opportunities to become part of the scuba community after you complete your underwater experience.